UTI and Vaginal Infection
I have been facing this problem since 1 week. I just feel itchiness in my genital area. I have no other issues as such but this problem is really irritating and it gets severe at times. Sometimes my vagina even secretes fluid with a typical smell. I tried increasing my water intake, thinking it might help, and it even did to some extent but not completely. Again I would like to tell that this irritation isn't really severe, but it has been almost a week since it has started.

Hello.... Trichomoniasis is considered the most common curable sexually transmitted disease....Infection is more common in women than in men... Laboratory tests are required to diagnose trichomoniasis ,Trichomoniasis can be cured with a single dose of prescription antibiotic medication (either metronidazole or tinidazole),consult gynecologist .