UTI and burning issue

Suffered UTI two times in middle 2015 and treated. later heavy itching and burning in my private tip and took Alfoo & Urikind for 2 month, and now taking Naturlax for last 1 month. but my problem not reduced. Took CT, Scrotal UT, Full abdomen UT and no findings. but problem not solved. Itching, burning and urge to urin

Doctor Answers (1) on UTI and burning issue

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Urinary tract infections can be painful, but you can take steps to ease your discomfort until antibiotics treat the infection. Follow these tips: Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria. Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder. Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate. Use a heating pad. Apply a warm, but not hot, heating pad to your abdomen to minimize bladder pressure or discomfort....if no improvements or if you are having fever Consult nearest physician they will help you further Regards