Uterus wall thickness
My mom is suffering from overbleeding about 10 days in a month. What should we do to reduce uterus wall thickness
65 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. Heavy menstrual bleeding is a very common problem in perimenopausal women and women over the age of 40 years. There are several different treatment options depending upon her history and examination findings and ultrasound report. You can read more on patient leaflets about heavy menstrual bleeding. Another good site is WWW.patient. co.UK. in my experience all these treatment options are available in India now. Your gynaecologist is the best person to guide you regarding the best option for her. It may not be as simple as reducing the lining thickness without knowing the reason why it got thick in the first place. The results of a biopsy are often required to make a good decision regarding treatment. best wishes
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?