Uterine polyp
I was recently diagonised with a uteri ne polyp, it causes immense pain during periods n also pre n post menstrual bleeding. Doctors have suggested surgery. Is there any alternate treatment for this?
427 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Not complete removal of womb that i would suggest. Biopsy needed first to confirm and rule out malignancy. Then simple non invasive removal hysteroscopy or polypectomy transcervical thermal ablation may suffice.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Uterine polyps and pregnancy Colon polyps cause pain
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.