Use of Zapiz 0.5mg
I am suffering from depression and have consulted a doctor also for the same, who have prescribed nexito 5mg and Zapiz 0.5mg. However when I went to buy Zapiz, I was told by the chemist that the medicine is banned. Though later I managed to buy the medicine but I am not sure whether it's safe to take Zapiz.

Its not banned! Please don't listed to the chemist! Your doctor has given you the right medicine. To dispense psychiatric medicine , chemists need a special certificate. May be the chemist didn't have one and so he told you the medicine was  banned. 
It's safe to take zapiz if it is taken under the guidance of a psychiatrist. Don't worry and be in follow up of your psychiatrist. Don't self medicate such medication. All the best