Use of memopi hc
Sir/ madam, My neck area is developing blackness since a long time. Someone suggested me to use the cream named "Memopi HC". I got it from the medical store but the directions for use say about consulting a doctor before use. Please could you tell me how and when to use it. Thanking you in anticipation.

Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi! Do not use this cream unsupervised for more than 4 to 6 weeks on your own as it can cause some permanent side effects on the skin which you will regret later.
Dr. Rupa Tejas Shah
Dermatologist 21 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Apply at night .. in dark patch Control your weight if you are oveweight Use sunscreen during day time