Usage of memopi hc
She has been using memopi hc for past 6 years and see that there is good change in the complexion but when she stop using it the entire face becomes red what is the solution.is there any other natural way to improve complexion other than memopi

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings! I seriously feel that the cream that she's using has some chemicals with sid effects due to prolonged use. Its better if she sees a qualified dermatologist at the earliest. She ll need to use alternative creams to prevent redness and side effects so that her skin comes back to normal in sometime. For further queries, you could contact me on follow up messaging/via my practo profile. Warm regards