Urticaria with normal AEC & IgE
I am suffering from too much skin itching since last 4 months and doctor diagnosed me with Urticaria. Currently I am taking Acrivastine 3*day and once I stop taking the medicine, I start itching and rashes appear on body. I did some blood tests and AEC & IgE levels are normal. ESR is a bit high. Is it possible to have urticaria with Normal AEC & IgE ? If yes, then what will be the cause? I have attached my blood test reports. Please check and help me. Hemoglobin : 14.6 ESR : 30 mm (Normal range : 0-15) AEC : 100 IgE Serum : 70.2

Yes.. possible..common cause dust mite allergy...Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.