Problem Vericocele grade 1 Sperm count 10milion below No pain but not infertil problam Using medicine but not improve Sperm or count I want children 2yers completed my marriage Give urology doctor advice
22 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I would suggest you get yourself checked out by a general surgeon and a infertility expert in person for further evaluation and management.  Without seeing you in person we cannot suggest and treatment for this. Physical presence is necessary.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.