Urine while sleeping.

Hello Doc. I am Krishna and I have a 13 year old brother. He is good in every activity but the only problem he has is he still urines on bed while sleeping. It is so embarrassing for him and our family. We consulted many doctors but no use. Please give me suggestions to reduce his problem.

Doctor Answers (3) on Urine while sleeping.

it is always better to consult a gd homoeopathic physician for nocturnal enuresis.. homoeopaths have always proved their worth in such cases
Hi .it may be a problem of deep sleep or nervous system problem as nerves does not conduct message to brain for urination feeling so request you to consult near by homeopathic doctor to find exactly what problem is causing agent and traet him accordingly.the process of healing may be slow but results are definately if we able to trace the cause
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Age 12 and older: There can be significant emotional effects if bed-wetting persists at this age, so treatment can be more aggressive. If consistent use of moisture alarms does not work, the doctor may suggest medicine and/or counseling...