Pass urine while sleeping
Sir my younger brother is 17 years in age !!  He is healthy bt at night while sleeping he olways urinate  on bed ! So   can u pls let me knw what should we can do for this case . dietry change is effective or he have to take medicines ?  If dietry change iss effective then pls explain !!

Hello, I understand your feeling, This is the condition which we called nocturnal enuresis. This need to be evaluated clearly and for that physical consult is a must. Kindly consult a general physician of your locality.