Urine smells cloth nappy
My 4 month old had urine infection which was cured by antibiotics course after which we did urine test again it was all good Even culture test was Normal but now again I feel her urine smells from cloth nappies if left overnight I am confused is it normal or is it a cause of worry When she does urine absolutely there is no smell Happens only if left for long time Kindly advise

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello....ammonical smell of long standing urine is common , you don't have to worry, but with urinary tract infection baby cry on urination, with fever, Jaundice Fever, Failure to thrive, Poor feeding, Vomiting, Irritability, Get an ultrasound and consult urologist............