Urine retention and urgen
Hi, My aunt has the urine problem (not able to urinate). she was under gone urethral dilation. Still problem not solved. Present symptoms are 1. Frequent urine (every half an hour) 2. Urine Urgency 3. Pain 4. Urine during sleep 5. Urine retention Is there any solution for this? Does her age will be a constraint for treatment Thanks

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  We need to know what exactly what is wrong with her. Better to consult a urologist or a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  He will be able to help you better.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.