Urine problem
My name is akash im 26 year old...i have checked urine rouitine exam where we found TRIPLE PHOSPHATE CRYSTAL in the report...is that serious disease???

Hi dear a homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services

+186
Chat with a doctor
Dear , don't worry Don't think on reports Consult any physician,  doctor wl take care of it
This shows that u have tendecy to form stone.  Must go for usg-kub.  That give correct  idea about stone is form or not.  If not then good. And drink plenty of water as much as possible.  And if stone form go for treatment.  If size r small then it can dissolve  and remove out by homeopathic  medicine.
If u have any other symptoms,  then it may be urinary infection,  but if no other symptoms,  repeat urine examination after 4 days and contact me on prac.to/ anandkalaskar
No... U have uti.... U need to get antibiotics Clear the bacteria
Need ultrasound to see any stone present or not
Consult with me online for better information and prescription drugs