Urine problem
Hi..my daughter is 41 days baby..my question is before passing urine she is crying loud and more..it seems like her to difficult to pass urine.sometimes she is not crying,but many times she is crying..urine colour was normal.and she is weting more than 6 times in a day and her urine quantity to normal oly..wat is the problem and how can I solve it..thank you.

Invrease feeds
Nothing to worry..most of the time it's normal phenomenon.. even baby will cry  while passing motion also.. however if it persists ..consult your pediatrician to rule out urinary tract infection