Urine infection & itchy

I had been facing urine infection issue since a year and have taken antibiotic for the same however the infection has become quite often . My urine test shows mild infection but the I suppose it's due to delay in the urine sample given by me . I also get pain in my lower stomach n the symptoms are of kidney stone but after showing the doctors they say thers no such issue . But my pain is constant . My kidney test is fine too . I m worried if my doctors are too lenient or are unable to find the root cause . Now I had infection and this time for the 1st time ever I have very bad virginal discomfort n itchiness . Please advice a medicine to apply .

Dr. Amod Dwivedi
Urologist 16 yrs exp Kanpur

Constant pain is lower abdomen is usually not b/o bladder infection but may be due to pelvic organ inflammation (PID). CT scan can surely rule out stone as small stone in lower ureter may cause similar symptoms and not seen in routine ultrasound to detect stones.
Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

May be fungal mycotic infection need antifungal application and maybe oral show