Urine infection
I have been having urine infection from 15 days i go for urination witin 1 hour when i m on medicine and when the dose end i again get back to rushing for bathroom in every 15min i hv been giving levomac 250 and oricitral i hv been taking this meds from 10 days

You have been given Mile doses of river map and I would suggest you to continue the same for 5 more days along with ocitral syp. It takes at least 2 weeks for urinary infection 2 resolve completely. Eat proteinaceous fibrous rich diet. Avoid spicy food and non vegetarian diet.
is problem still courses to do after 2 weeks then consult urologist
drink lots of water and Cranberry juice