Urine infection

I am a 21 year old female. From the past 2-3 days I have been having frequent urination and also keep feeling the urge to urinate even when I dont need to. Also there is certain kind of pain while urination..but there is no fever or lower back pain etc. I just wanted to know whether this is a UTI ? Do I Need to seek treatment immediately or should i wait as it may be a mild infection, and might get better without antibiotics? Precautions and advice if any on the same would also be helpful.

Dr. Rohit Kumar Bhadauria
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Lucknow
Yes mam it is UTI and u need treatment as soon as possible consume more water.... and use homoeopathic drug if possible .....
Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello females are more prone to urinary tract infections than males Urine routine and culture should be done if its necessary....drink plenty of water and have canburry juice which helps to reduce uti consult urologist or obg specialist for further evaluation and treatment.