Urine Infection and 2 Kidney stones 3mmm
I had a urine infection. Letter on when sonography was done 2 3mm kidney stones were noticed. Doctor has prescribed me Gushout syrup. Now 2days back when i did routine urine test my puss cell were 3 to 5 and RBC was 1 to 2. Today again I did the routine urine test and suddenly my puss cells are 30 to 50 without any RBC. Why this fluctuation is there. Is this because of the stones. Kindly advise. Done all other tests related to kidney all are normal. Kindly

In the presence of stone in kidneys Some amount of white cells in urine is expected and variation is normal. Be under follow up to check whether your stones are dissolving