Urination problems

I feel tremendous pain while urinating and also inflammation. I have pain in the bladder as well. The urge to urinate is too much even though very little comes out. I have been drinking lots of water. I thought it was UTI. I've had this problem arising many times but this time its worse.
views-icons 183 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Urination problems

Drinking lot of water is not solution for all. Your bladder is already not able to retain fluid, & trying to throw out of body asap. Give it some rest by avoiding lot of water intake. Take Gokshura churna with Shwetha parpati.
According to your symptoms it shows that some obstruction while urinating and inflammation of bladder may also present. I suggest you do R/E of urine and Culture of urine and also Do USG of lower ABDOMEN. Frequency of this inflammation may get worsen the case. I suggest you that consult good homeopath doctor for treatment.
You may be suffering from cystitis. Avoid spicy fried and junk food. Avoid tea coffee and aerated drinks. Take some urine alkalizers and antibiotics for five days. For better results Apply hot fomentation over lower abdomen.