Urination problem

I was urinating in the form of drops. I can feel high pressure of urine inside but the urine Is coming out in the form of drops. The urine sensation is coming in the all of sudden. please give any suggestion for my problem

Doctor Answers (1) on Urination problem

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Urinary hesitancy can be caused by:

BPH (enlarged prostate)
Urinary tract infection, especially if chronic and recurrent
Prostatitis (inflammation or infection of the prostate gland)
Drugs (some cold remedies, some nasal decongestants, tricyclic antidepressants, and anticholinergics which may be used for incontinence)
Shy or bashful bladder syndrome (unable to urinate when another person is in the room)
Neurologic disorders

Home Care:Monitor, record, and report your urination patterns to your doctor.

Apply heat to your lower abdomen (below your belly button and above the pubic bone). This is where the bladder lies. The heat relaxes muscles and aids urination.

Massage or place light pressure over your bladder to stimulate emptying.

Drink plenty of fluid, especially fruit juices like cranberry.

For infections, antibiotics from your doctor will be needed. Symptoms that suggest a possible infection include burning or pain with urination, frequent urination, cloudy urine, and a sense of urgency (strong, sudden urge to urinate.)

Consult Urologist....