Urination & Fatulence
My 1.5 months old daughter faces lots of uneasiness and pain before passing urine or fatulence. She makes lots of body movements, her face turns red and even many times she starts crying. Once she passes urine or gas she is fine. At times due to this she wakes up from her sleep. I want to know the reason and remedy.

hello there. there could be a lot of causes for her problem but it would be wrong to conclude anything without physically examining her. suggest you to visit a paediatrician ona urgent basis and get it looked at. if you need any more help, you could ask. regards