Urinating too much after covid vaccine
I am urinating too many time after i got my 1st dose of covid 19 vaccine, i got fever also at night and whole night i was urinating every 30 mins. Is this a side effect or anything else?

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

Take paracetamol 650 for the fever and plenty of fluid to stay hydrated. The symptoms shouldn't last for more than 2-3 days