Urinary spot infection
Balanitis infection. In pennis head and fore skin was infected with a 3 days back... and I was applying t-bacto cream but it not use full it's paining oly.. I can't ride bike also if that touch anything it's paining more... please suggest me for this.... it's dangerous or what because it's 3rd time for me. Pls suggest

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your query. You need to see a specialist in skin and DVD for correct diagnosis tests and treatment. Please do not self medicate as this can lead to problems long term. You need to take symptoms of pain, discharge, swelling seriously. best wishes