Urinary problem

Hello sir, I have a problem of frequent urine when i m at home almost every 1 to 2 hrs but when I go out after 3 to 4 hrs I didn't pass urine but afterward when I pass it become very thin flow and very small quantity around 25 to 50 ml.and it is lot of buring sensatio. What is the reason for this .
views-icons 28 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Urinary problem

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...when there urinary tract infection you will usually have burning micturition and increased frequency of micturition. Sometimes even drugs like diuretics or infections luke gonnorhea can also alter the frequency of micturition. Also associated symptoms like pus in the urine, erosion or erythema of urethral meatus should be looked into. Kindly consult a urologist. They will examine you completely and get test like urine routine and urine culture and sensitivity done for further evaluation.