Urinary opening
My 3 year son urinary opening is not at the usual location on the head of the penis. what can I do plz tel

Hi, it could be hypospadias or epispadias. Treatment involves surgery to reposition the urethral opening and, if necessary, straighten the shaft of the penis. Surgery is best done at an early age — usually between ages 3 months and 18 months. Generally, the earlier the surgery is done, the less traumatic it is for the child. But the procedure can be completed at any age and even into adulthood. Consult Urologist for further advice....