Urinary infection n pain

I am suffering from pain in lower abdomen groin and frequent urination n some burning sensation sometimes in penis. At times I can see some white dandruff type particles in urine too. It is happening since two months now on and off I have already taken antibiotics like doxycycline and ofloxacin but not much help. I was diagnosed with renal calculi 3 mm around 2 months back but I think it got resolved by now and I have stopped all medicines . Plz suggest.

Hi there I understand your problem and anxiety... You may be having urinary tract infection maybe secondary to kidney stones...white thing may be pus...you need to get urine examination done,you may also require ultrasound abdomen...drink plenty of water,take over the counter pain medications,avoid coffee, tea... Take syp citralka in water or milk twice daily...consult nearest physician for clinical examination he will help you further.