Urinary infection
Last night I was going to the bathroom every two minutes to urinate. It hurt while I was doing so. And every time it was two to three drops of painful urine. Plz let me know what's the issue here

Hi, it could be due to Urinary tract infection. Urinary tract infections can be painful, but you can take steps to ease your discomfort until antibiotics treat the infection. Follow these tips: Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria. Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder.Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate. Use a heating pad. Apply a warm, but not hot, heating pad to your abdomen to minimize bladder pressure or discomfort. Consult Physician...

Hello.. Painful urination may be related to urinary tract infection, kidney stones or asoociated with any genital infection... Please get a urine routine done...we need a detailed history to evaluate you...consult a physician