Urinary infection
Iam often getting urinary infections which irritates me a lot Dctr advise me to take urispass but one month fully I took tat tab but still unrecovered we r doing our follicular study so its painful wen we r in intercourse on given dates kindly tel me a permanent solution for the problem
41 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello drink plenty of water and you need to be prescribed with antibiotics drink canberry juice which prevents against uti consult physician or gynaecologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?