Urinary infection
I have developed a urinary tract infection. Although I have been drinking lots of water to cure it, and frequency of peeing has definitely reduced but my abdomen region is now paining constantly. I had had it previously 6 years ago and then I used to take a lot of citro soda to cure it. What should I do?

Hi....., Urinary tract infections can be painful, but you can take steps to ease your discomfort until antibiotics treat the infection. Follow these tips: Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria. Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder....Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate. Use a heating pad. Apply a warm pad to your abdomen to minimize bladder pressure or discomfort... Consult Physician...