Urinary incontinence
I feel lik i hav some 2-3 drops of urine in my panty without my knowledge(urine leakage) .. i recently had a uti . I had taken norflox for tht.. for 5 days i started observing this after my uti. What might be the problem? I am unmarried and a virgin as well.. i dont have any family history of prolapse as well..this is the first time i am having this problem

Hello, You should better visit a gynecologist and get a routine urine culture test done. Drink lots of water.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+108
Chat with a sexologist
Get your urine culture and sensitivity done Please consult a gynaecologist and take an opinion. May be you require a scan too to rule out pelvic pathology. Drink plenty of water and pass urine at least five to six times.in a day.