Urinal problem
I am suffering from urinal irritation and flow of urine is not smooth . and I need to urinate very frequently. I consulted an urologist. He prescribed me medicines for two months and said I will be cured but the problem is recurring. I got USG , uroflowmetry , urine test done as per his advice. Here are the reports...
343 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello der urinary tract infection Urinary calculi should be ruled out U have not attached the reports consult urologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.