I feel slow urine flow
I feel that my urine flow is slow so it required light prrssure by myself and thats why my stomach getting problem of gas and my body leaves more sweat is that my urine having trouble thats why body leaving more sweats is it true tell me the solutation Dr. please

Dr. Sanjay Erande
Sexologist 12 yrs exp Pune

First you should investigate for this, do ultrasound first. Any obstruction  in urinary tract cause this problem for example -calculi ,prostatic hyperplasia .After that take ayurvedic treatment ,ayurvedic medicines are very useful for such types of problems.