Urine drop comes out

I have problem of urine flow. My urine comes out some drop whole day. What should i do ? Please help me
views-icons 83 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello. you are suffering from urinary incontinence. consult a urologist to establish the cause of it, only then a correct treatment can be planned. general advise would be go to the washroom as soon as you get a feeling of passing urine. USG would be required to know the volume of urine post void. suggest you to visit a urologist ASAP. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?