Urethral Stricture

I am 29 year man and I have urethral stricture in my urinary tract in the year 2012 as I was not able to urinate properly and feeling burning sensation while urinating.Now I am getting red drops of blood before/after urination and feeling pressure for urination.Is it curable without any surgery? Please consult earliest
views-icons 211 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Urethral Stricture

doctor profile image
Dr. R.Srivathsan
10 yrs. of exp | Chennai | Urologist
u need usg kub with Aug urine c,S may require oiu depends on length and type of stricture do u have dysuria do u have clots in urine do u have fever
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?