Upset stomach

I hv an upset stomach i.e watery stools. Can i take tablet ciplox tz as that is at home. Please answer.
views-icons 63 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello.....if you have diarrhoea take plenty of water ...hydrate yourself , drink as much of water as possible ... Usually infective diarrhea subsides on its own on one or two days ... Drink boiled cooled water ...have dal rice ,curd rice for few days .. If you have gastritis take PPI and antacids ... Consult general physician
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?