Upper Lip bulegs often
Hi Dr, Middle part of my upper lips bulges. Took medication twice ,but still it is not cured. Dr. says it is because of some allergy.. Need to know the ways to cure it completely.. Pls suggest...

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. It's something unusual to happen or may be your description is not sufficient. Can you meet a Dermatologist for proper verification and diagnosis. Treatment can be initiated then. It's difficult for anyone to comment without conducting an examination or atleast a clinical photograph. I suggest you to meet a skin specialist for proper solution. Hope it helps Dr MK Agarwala