Upper Backpain
I have backpain from 3 years after pulling heavyweights. It occurs more severly after I sit for long time.It is usually on upper back and neck. Please Suggest
48 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandip Gupta
Orthopedic Surgeon 32 yrs exp Delhi
Consult Ortho surgeon and get xrays done to rule out disc problem. If muscles are tight then physiotherapy is required with medicines.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?