Upper back and chest pain

Sir I want to know that can it due to blockage of veins/vessels. Does MRI shows block veins or vessels. What type of MRI (which part) required for same. Kindly assist me.
views-icons 32 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shilpa Dane Gaba
Cardiologist 12 yrs exp Pune
Why do u what to go in for an MRI in the begining itself.. please tell me in detail about your upper back and chest pain so that i can help you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?