Upper back and chest pain
Respected sir My wife is suffer from chest upper back pain last two years. Consult with medical specialist for six months after that cardiologist. After that refer to surgical specialist and now refer to orthopaedics specialist. All are giving pain killer but there is no effect. Every one told that this pain is not concern to them. Kindly suggest me this pain concern to which specialist. We have done x ray ,2D echo, UST , sonomammography

Upper back pain can be due to various causes but in your wife's age group it most commonly due to fibromyalgia/myositis.which is a common problem.its better you consult a ortho specialist. Usually it can be treated with exercise and Physiotherapy

Upper back pain chest pain