Upper back and chest pain

Respected sir My wife is suffer from chest upper back pain last two years. Consult with medical specialist for six months after that cardiologist. After that refer to surgical specialist and now refer to orthopaedics specialist. All are giving pain killer but there is no effect. Every one told that this pain is not concern to them. Kindly suggest me this pain concern to which specialist. We have done x ray ,2D echo, UST , sonomammography
views-icons 119 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Somanna Malchira
Joint Replacement Surgeon 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Upper back pain can be due to various causes but in your wife's age group it most commonly due to fibromyalgia/myositis.which is a common problem.its better you consult a ortho specialist. Usually it can be treated with exercise and Physiotherapy
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?