Unwanted pregnency
I didnt get period from 2 months i have tested with device it shows possitive and i have 1.9 years baby boy by c - section so i need some gap we took precaution but happend i want to abort pregnency is it possible by medicins without surgery if possible what are the procedure & ricks plz help me

Dr. Swati Chitnis
Gynecologist 6 yrs exp Pune

Hello. You can continue the pregnancy if you wish. Your child will be 2.5 years by the time you give birth. In case you wish to terminate, visit your gynaecologist. You can get an ultrasound done in meantime. Method of termination will be decided by your doctor based on ultrasound
Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

Yes first visit to gynac  do sonography  confirm age of pregnancy and discuss one to one for procedures, complication related to abortion in your case....
Dr. Mamatha Devi S
Gynecologist 28 yrs exp Bangalore

Please go to the gynaecologist. You have to be scanned and the mode of treatment depends on the size of the baby. Also you need to give blood for investigations . So whether it is tabs or DNC your doctor has to decide and risks too will be discussed. Since  your baby is already 1 year 9 months it's better you continue the pregnancy. Ideally you should've given three years gap but it's happened.... so I personally feel you should continue.... What ever please visit the gynaecologist.
Dr. Reethu Varadarajan
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore
Its good if u continue pregnancy. But if you really want an abortion consult first tgen tge plan will be discussed. But think again before u go for termination