Unwanted 72
I have indulged in intercourse an have taken 2 unwanted 72 in the last 3 weeks.when do I expect my periods.also I had taken the last pill, 2 days ago and again today I had sex.do I need to take one more pill

Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
For detail consultation connect with me online and we will discuss issues further..
Yes
For details Consult me online
Yes required. But avoid frequent medicine this will harm you. You can take consultation so that I can help you better and advice you further.