Unwanted 72 can be used twice in a week
Today (11 jan) I have done sex with my girlfriend but there is a failure of condom. can I use unwanted 72 twice in a week because she have already taken unwanted 72   3 days ago (on 7 jan) while we done unprotected sex.

Garlic, onions, spring onions and leeks all contain stuff that’s good for you. A study at the Child’s Health Institute in Cape Town found that eating raw garlic helped fight serious childhood infections. Heat destroys these properties, so eat yours raw, wash it down with fruit juice or, if you’re a sissy, have it in tablet form.
Use egg oil and onion and consult me?
No
no need
Hello always asked to your doctor before use any medicines