Unven skin and stretch mr

I have dark skin on my private parts and hips rest of body is lighter. Is there a way to lighten it a bit and I have stretch marks on hands and inner thighs. What is the procedure and cost. If any doctor can help. Give me your number and price of procedure.
views-icons 32 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Unven skin and stretch mr

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Kumar Agarwala
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Skin care needs to be customized based on the presenting complaints. Based on your description, it appears that you have acanthosis nigricans. These conditions have a strong relation to one's internal health and it needs to be evaluated as often quoted - Skin is the mirror of internal health. Attempting treatment without understanding the pathology will be futile and make the course longer. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation which probably will include a retinol based night cream and a vitamin C based lotion. You will need oral medications. Internal health needs to be fixed based on blood chemistry reports. I cannot share my contact details on a public platform.
Next Steps
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Health Tips
Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?