Unsafe sex with prostitut
Yesterday night i had sex with a prostitute for 2 times,where i had first protected and the second is unprotected.when i asked her is that okay with unprotected,then she said no problem but release the semen outside. I know i did a stupid thing. She says I'm the second one who had unprotected sex with her. The first one is her boyfriend. Im totally depressed that I may infect with HIV due to unsafe sex. After my sex I examined my penis there are no cuts and wounds. Please help me

Nothing to worry. Get your HIV ELISA DONE. Donot do this again.

+
Chat with a doctor
HIV,VDRL and HBs Ag baseline. Repeat after 3 months. Consult a nearby dermatologist asap for opinion on cuts and wounds.