Unintentional weight loss
Hello, my symptoms is abdominal pain and weight loss ,pain between both the ribs .my doctor recommend some test but all test are normal like endoscopy, ultrasound and stool test . and here is my blood test reports plz check these reports and explain me what this mean

Dr. Harisha N L

Losing weight without trying might sound like a dream come true, but in reality it can signal a health problem. If you're not obese and you've lost more than 10 percent of your body weight during the past six months...An unexplained drop in weight could be caused by various conditions — including overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism), diabetes, depression,malabsorption...Consult your doctor with reports they will guide you further.

Hello .... This is report of complete blood test and liver enzyme test all most all values are normal or near normal ... So no problem with blood or liver.. Some other investigation is required to know the cause like colonoscopy.... Consult your doctor and show the report ... Doctor will do the needful.....