Unhappiness, obesity
Hi, I am going through let of stress, unhappiness, frustration, unsatisfied in life. I was in a relationship with someone few years ago. But now we hardly talked and chatted, but I felt I am getting obsessed on her. Feeling like dull and sad most of the time. Neither could n’t able to complete nor able to set some goals in life. Not satisfied in the work place as well. No idea whether things happening because of poor luck or anything else. Really come out of these suffocations. Please guide me to find out some path to get out of these.

Dr. Sanghanayak Meshram
Psychiatrist 8 yrs exp Mumbai
Dear reader, It's normal human tendency to get sad after breakups, but we gradually tend to move on. But if you are not able to do so and this is troubling you even after few years then we need to talk in depth about it. Poor work efficiency, low mood , feeling of hopeless all points towards depression , so it will be better if you consult a psychiatrist and get yourself evaluated. Start socializing, cultivate a hobby, stop addiction if any this will help you in a long way. All the best.