Uneven cheeks

My right cheek is chubby than other and when i take photos i see clearly that right cheek is swollen when compared to other, can you please tell me why it is like that, it's like my half face is swollen and it looks very bad. Please help me!
views-icons 80 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Uneven cheeks

doctor profile image
Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist and a Dentist to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. It also depends on the duration of the complaints. Hope it helps you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?