Uneven and small breast
My breast size is very small..also i feel its can it be improved..should i visit a gynecologist or is there anything i can do on my own.?
120 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 27 yrs exp Ernakulam
small difference in shape is normal.If you are doubtful about size itz better to consult a gynaecologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?