Uneasiness in Pelvic Area
There is a constant urge to pee/uneasiness in my pelvic area since I have started working out. I feel like peeing but nothing comes out even after applying pressure. I have been unable to sleep from two days. Is this something serious, will I have to talk to my parents about this? I am always thinking about it. Can it be anxiety?

Hello.. That need to urinate is one of the anxiety symptoms, Drinking less water can only cause dehydration, which may lead to more anxiety. Avoiding foods and drinks that may increase urination, like coffee and alcohol, can be helpful.You should also try to relax your muscles, especially your abdominal muscles.Don't get anxious do yoga and meditation, you better inform your mother about your problem.